Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday: First Day of School


All is well in Germany today. The first day of school went well. In the morning, i usually wake around seven-thirty, eat breakfast, sometimes shower (it's not normal to shower everyday here), and walk to school. I have a train/bus pass that was provided for us, but how many times am i going to be able to walk across the Rhein River on the way to school. I get to school a little bit early and then hang out for a while with the others. I'm in the most advanced of three classes along with about seven others. Class begins at nine and consists of three seventy-five minute blocks with small breaks in between them. After class today, four of us went to the University Bonn cafeteria and had their food. It was a really good meal and only two euros. We had a historical tour of Bonn at quarter after two, so we did that. Once finished, we were free to go, so T-Mac (from Oklahoma) and i grabbed a few beers and went to the grassy area outside the university. I included a photo from the area where we were. After an hour and a half, we split because it was starting to rain. The weather has been on and off raining for the past few days and it's about 63-70 degrees. I walked home, ate supper, and now i'll probably do a little bit of studying before going to bed (last night was a late night so i am rather tired).

1 comment:

  1. How appropriate you have a friend T Mac to remind you of your brother ermac. Glad you having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete