Saturday, August 29, 2009

First week

It's almost exactly one week since i first arrived in Bergisch Gladbach. I must say, i couldn't have wished for a better host family. At the train station in Cologne, i was picked up by my three sisters and my area rep. Yes, i was nervous about living with three girls (I had no idea what girls do outside of what i had seen at school). My whole family is really great, and i honestly feel at home here. 
Last Monday, I began school. I am sort of in the 11th grade (of 13), and it's pretty easy (aside from the whole language thing). The people have been really nice and i have met way too many people to remember. I must get going, too much time on the internet is not good for language learning.

3 comments:

  1. Remember Joe,you have a sister Cammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wie alt Ihre Schwestern sind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe,
    I am enjoying reading about your travels & experiences. I read your info from 8/29 to Grandpa when I spoke with him last Sunday, he enjoyed getting an update. Take care,
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete